Friday, July 10, 2015

#2

Hi, guys!  I'm keeping the chatter short because it's Friday night and ain't nobody got time for that!  I have some more screenshots from those infamous CM nasty nellies!  I had quite a few submitted by you guys, so thanks for that--and as always, keep them coming!

From now on, I will be making the pictures in the blog larger because some of you have complained that they are not legible.  I also went back and fixed a few of them on the older posts so that hopefully you can see those as well.

Enjoy!





















**As always, you can submit unprovoked nasty comments but I will not approve them!

**If you have screenshots that you would like to submit, you may submit a link in the comment or email to cmtroublemakers@gmail.com.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

5 comments:

  1. That Readyforbaby2 person s trying WAY too fucking hard. There's another one too, I can't remember her name. But they both keep trying to act cool and fit in with the mean girls. But they don't seem very well-liked by them despite their attempts.

    And yeah, she sure does look "ready" for baby. I don't usually insult people, but she hateful and deserving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think I know the other one you're talking about too. lol

      Obvious desperation is obvious.

      Delete
  2. I thought for sure I would make it this time! I'm beginning to think the blog owner likes me and won't put me up even though I'm such a bitch lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. More SS from a BoPeep post. Yay...

    ReplyDelete